top of page

Study Permit

A study permit is a document issued by the Canadian government that allows foreign nationals to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. If you are planning to study in Canada for more than six months, you will need a study permit.

Study Permit, happy student

At Immigrative Visa Services, we can assist you in obtaining a study permit. Our team of experts will help you understand the eligibility requirements, prepare and submit your application, and address any concerns that may arise during the process.

To be eligible for a study permit, you must first have been accepted into a designated learning institution in Canada. You will also need to provide proof of financial support to cover your tuition fees and living expenses while you are in Canada.

In addition, you will need to undergo a medical examination and obtain a police certificate to show that you have no criminal record. Our team can guide you through these requirements and ensure that all necessary documentation is submitted on time.

Once you have submitted your application, the processing time for a study permit can vary depending on the country of origin and other factors. Our team can help you understand the estimated processing time and provide guidance on how to monitor the status of your application.

At Immigrative Visa Services, we understand that the process of obtaining a study permit can be overwhelming. That's why our team of experts is dedicated to providing personalized services tailored to meet your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you obtain a study permit and pursue your educational goals in Canada.


Our initial consultation service provides individuals seeking to immigrate to Canada with invaluable insights, tailored guidance, and a comprehensive assessment of their eligibility for various immigration programs.

EduPal: Your One-Stop Educational Placement Service in Canada"

EduPal Canada is a subsidiary of Immigrative Visa Services that offers professional educational placement services for international students who wish to study in Canada. We have a vast network of over 900 designated learning institutions (DLIs) across Canada, and our admission process is completely free of charge for our clients.

Our certified educational advisors can assist you in choosing the right school and program that best suits your academic and career goals. EduPal is an ICEF-licensed agency that is authorized to represent Canadian schools and help international students obtain an admission offer letter.

Education Consultation


Get a consultation and admission to 900+ designated learning institutions (DLIs) across Canada with EduPal Canada.

Join the Club

Subscribe to our club for exclusive insights and updates on navigating your immigration journey.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page